Screw this, f you and why am I going into this degree!?
You are saying?
These 2 were my absolute faves. Edwina Tops-Alexander and Guillame Canet dressed up as Elvis Presley and Marylin Monroe. They even entered the arena in a Cadillac. A fucking Cadillac.
I do not understand how this competition works but I love seeing the costumes everyone comes up with! First place this year were knights, Rodrigo Pessoa was a pirate, there were Avatar people, PSY, and even Freddie fucking Mercury from ‘I Want To Break Free’.
You can see all the rounds here, I suggest watching the Greeks (6th place) first. Amazing.
Oh yeah, fun fact, Guillaume Canet played Pierre Durand in Jappeloup!
Since I’ve grown in followers so quickly, and you’re all so wonderful, I decided to do a giveaway!
- You must be following me to be entered.
- Reblog this post.
- Follow my Instagram for an added entry. Don’t forget to tell me who you are.
- This post must reach 100 reblogs, or we’ll pretend this never happened.
First place winner will get to choose two of the following:
- Polo wraps in your color of choice.
- Overreach boots in your color of choice.
- A 5 pound container of Farnam Apple Elite Electrolytes
- OralX Calm and Cool Pellets
- An assortment of brushes
- A Tough-1 hay bag
- A Rider’s International quilted saddle pad in the color of your choice. (This can be monogrammed!)
Second and third place winners will get to pick one item that is left once the first-place winner has chosen.
Brands of items may vary depending on if items are being shipped internationally.
Winners will be drawn randomly out of a hat.
Entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on December 15th! Winners will be notified as quickly as I can. I can’t promise a day because school and life can get in the way.
this is very beautiful and i like it but it makes me sad that we are their heaven
Wow that was really beautiful
this makes e want to cry :(
Wow that comment put everything into perspective for me.
what? it’s some sea animals swimming to surface, they probably dont care about our existence
^ why did you have to ruin the poetic essence of this post